What Parts Are A Dental Chair Made Up Of?
A dental chair is an important piece of equipment for any dentist or orthodontist. It is used to hold patients during treatment and is an essential part of every practice.Dental Chair Parts From China. The following are some of the main parts that comprise a typical dental chair:
1. Basic parts:
- Chair Frame: This part holds up the entire structure of your chair and is made up of wood, metal or plastic. The frame has holes in it to allow wires to pass through them and connect with other pieces of your chair.
- Cushions: Cushions are placed between the patient and their seat in order to make them more comfortable during treatment. They come in different shapes and sizes depending on where they are placed on your chair. Some cushions may be removable while others cannot be removed once they have been installed onto your chair by your supplier.
- Armrests: Armrests help patients move around freely when seated in their chairs without having to worry about slipping off or hurting themselves during use. They can either be fixed or adjustable depending on what type of armrests you have.
- Lumbar support: This provides support for the lower back so that patients don't feel uncomfortable during treatment. The lumbar support is adjustable so that you can find the perfect position for each patient.
2. Better parts:
The above parts are the most basic parts of a dental chair. However, the dental chair is always about providing better service to patients. So, more and better parts are needed to make the chair more comfortable. Next, take a dental chair from Roson as an example:
- Rotatable side case optimizes space for four-handed operation.
- Built-in tissue box, convenient for patients to withdraw tissue.
- Integrated small tray for easy patient storage of belongings.
- Have an independent disinfection water supply system.
- Dental unit is designed with high stability, with a full technical configuration to meet your professional needs.
What Are Good Dental Chair Parts:
Dental Chair Parts are the things that help to hold the dental chair together. They can be anything from screws to springs. The most common part is the seat, which is usually made of leather or plastic. A good dental chair part has the following conditions:
A good dental seat should be able to last for a long time without breaking down. This means that it should be made of materials that won't break easily and can withstand wear and tear over time.
A good dental seat should be comfortable enough for the patient to sit in for several hours at a time without feeling too sore afterwards.
A good dental seat should be safe for patients as well as operators because it doesn't pose a risk if something happens during an operation such as slipping or falling off the chair altogether.
What Are The Benefits Of Choosing Dental Chair Parts From China:
1. Advanced technology:
In terms of advanced technology, Chinese factories have been making steady progress. One example is the use of CNC machines in the production process. The use of CNC machines allows the manufacturing process to be more efficient and accurate. It also helps reduce the cost of production because it reduces the amount of human labour needed in the production process, which in turn saves money on labour costs. Therefore, if you want to produce better dental chair units, you should consider using CNC machines in your manufacturing process.
2. Sufficient capital:
Chinese factories have sufficient capital because they are backed by large companies like Foxconn and Alibaba, which allow them to invest heavily in research and development, as well as manufacturing equipment. This allows Chinese factories to produce better quality products at lower costs compared to other countries such as America or Japan where companies need to spend a lot of money on R&D and manufacturing equipment before they can start mass producing their products.
3. Quality labour:
China has abundant human resources with high technical skills and rich experience in producing medical equipment;
4. Convenient logistics and transportation:
China is located in the eastern part of Asia. It has convenient transportation to its neighbouring countries and regions, which can be reached by sea or air within a few hours. The freight cost is also relatively low. Therefore, it is very easy for Chinese factories to transport their goods to overseas markets.
Roson Never Gave Up The Pace Of Innovation:
Born in 2005, Roson has been making better Dental Chair Parts for people's healthy smiles for nearly 20 years.
In 2014, the already accomplished Roson began researching how to produce a better pediatric dental chair. As the second cartoon children's dental chair company in China and even in the world at that time, Roson won high praise in the industry. The children's dental chair has become an important symbol of Roson's product development.
From these experiences, it can be seen that Roson's pursuit of dental equipment is long-lasting. It's always making better Dental Chair Parts for people, and it's those parts that makeup one high-quality dental chair after another.
Conclusion: Roson May Be Your Best Choice
In June 2006, Roson was awarded the ISO9001 international quality management license and EN. ISO13485 medical professional management certification. In the same year, it was awarded the EU product CE certification issued by the German TUV authority.
And you don't need to worry about Roson having quality issues. Because as early as June 2006, Roson obtained an ISO9001 international quality management license and EN.ISO13485 medical professional management certification. In the same year, it also obtained the EU product CE certification issued by the German TUV authority. These certificates are enough to prove that Roson can provide you with high-quality, guaranteed products. So, don't hesitate, come on and have a try!