1. It is used for educational programs and practical work and student experience training in dental schools.
2. We provide you with a wide range of virtual head models. They can naturally simulate workflows in all areas of dentistry and dental technology. This enables the trainees to work very close to actual conditions.
3. Absolutely close to reality, simple operation, modular design, few single pieces and low maintenance requirements.
4. The inherent flexibility of the Phantom Head allows each workstation to be individually designed-according to the training objectives at hand-and subsequently added.
5. There is only one thing that is closer to reality than our phantom head, jaw and tooth model, and ribbon crown, and that is the real thing itself
6. The mask frame is built into the head, and the disassembly and installation of the rubber mask can be completed in a short time without any problems.