Best at home teeth whitening.
Every beauty lover hopes that they can have healthy and white teeth, but in daily life, many people will cause yellowing of their teeth due to improper oral care,
which will make them feel inferior, so people It will be improved by professional teeth whitening. However, tooth whitening surgery is also harmful to the teeth.
If the selected doctor is not skilled, it may cause damage to the surface of the teeth, and during the recovery period, the teeth may also be more sensitive.
Best teeth whitening products,and best at home teeth whitening kit.
Dental bleaching system oral gel kit tooth whitener dental parts 44% peroxide teeth whitening sales.
- 100% brand new and high quality.
- Provides you the latest tooth whitening methodology that can be used in the convenience of your own home.
- Simple, fast and painless.
- With one LED light for Maximum whitening. Single button operation.
How long does teeth whitening last .
Research and experience show that the whitening effect from the treatment usually lasts for years.
Teeth may darken faster if exposed again to staining products such as tobacco, coffee or juices. However, the teeth will probably
remain significantly lighter than if no treatment had been done.
Two to four nights of tooth bleaching performed at six month to four year intervals may be all that is necessary.Some difficult,
darker stains may naturally require longer treatment than some milder stains.
Depending on your teeth and type of staining, results will vary.
Teeth whitening steps
- Brush your teeth normally.
- Open gel bottle.
- Squeeze a little gel on the inner side of teeth tray's upper and lower part.
- Adjust this teeth tray to your teeth.
- Whitening emitter should be directed at teeth tray.
- Fasten its outer border with your mouth.
- Switch on the whitening emitter.
- This whitening emitter will be off automatically after 10 mins which means the end of period.